Copyright © Kawaii Tofu
Design by Dzignine
Friday, April 5, 2013

Neko-San!

Why are cats so darn cute? Is it their tiny paws? Their nimbleness? The way they like to fit into boxes and anything smaller than they should fit into?
Truthfully, being a dog owner, I’m not sure. But! being a kawaii lover, I know one thing - cats and kittens are one of the main idols at the center of kawaii things. That’s why one of my kawaii tofu items for today is this Vestido Gato Cat Dress. 




Now to be fair, these kind of designs have been done before on shirts and such - but there’s something about a kawaii Japanese(?) girl wearing a light pastel pink dress that makes this so much more desriable
than it already was! In the product image she pairs the dress with heart stockings AND frilly socks -which is adorable! I think it would also look nice without the stockings, or with light jeans. Black boots would make it look a little more punk.  This would be great to wear while you’re out with your friends or shopping! I’ll definitely do a review of it if I get to order it ! 

You can find it at Kawaii Clothing on Storenvy for $18.95. (The only negative thing is that there’s only one size! Wah! That’s the only bad thing about asian clothing T^T .)


Some other kawaii cat stuff:

Tony Moly Cats Wink Clear Pact #1 - Clear Skin // $16.89  on Amazon
This Pact has had a lot of good and happy reviews on the internet. I'm definitely going to get my own this weekend and I'll write my own review after testing it out! ^3^

Next, drawings of a cat (grumpy cat?!) being turned more and more into a kawaii character. The drawing is amazing and done by Thousand Skies - a drawer for gaia online.
You can find her tumblr and the rest of her “How far can I push it” series here. (Her series also includ a corgi and shiba inu! so cute! )




Last, for those of you that don't have a cat (like me!) enjoy your very own neko at webneko.net.
That's right, play with your very own pixelated cat in your web browser! This is actually a pretty cool coding trick that makes the cat follow your cursor and stop when he gets to you. You can choose from several different colors and types of cats - so go try it out now!!